Which accounting method will you use? What chart of accounts do you need for your business? How do you handle beginning balances?
QuickBooks is the ideal accounting software for small businesses. From generating reports to the ability to share data between many applications to online bill pay, Quick Books brings flexibility, affordability and simplicity.
An expert can easily answer all of these questions and complete the initial Setup and Installation in a timely manner. In addition, your accounting employees receive training on the accounting software to enhance their performance.
Although QuickBooks is designed for the layman to understand, the initial setup and installation must be done correctly in order for future information to be accurate.
We can install and set up QuickBooks for you and help in making decisions about which type of accounting method to use and what types of reports you need, as well as assisting you in entering all or your current data to get the program up to speed with your business. Your staff will be trained to do the work independently.
Key Advantages of QuickBooks:
- Track your sales and expenses automatically as you create receipts or invoices and make deposits.
- Includes everything you need to organize customer information, pay your bills and prepare for tax time.
- Simple to set up, learn and use.
- Keeps you organized, efficient, accurate.
- New customization option lets you create professional-looking estimates and invoices with a few keystrokes.
- Find any transaction fast. Generate totals automatically without writing formulas or doing math
- QuickBooks Pro offers advanced, yet easy-to-use tools for small businesses
- QuickBooks Premier is designed for businesses who want to manage their finances and improve the long-term performance
- QuickBooks Point of Sale software for retailers makes it faster and easier to track sales, inventory and customer information.
At our office or yours, we conduct training sessions for the individuals in your organization who use QuickBooks.
During these sessions you receive personalized training on the areas of QuickBooks that you want to learn. We will train you directly on your company file, or we can use a sample file. Scheduling one-on-one training sessions offers great flexibility.
Our friendly and helpful staff would be happy to speak with you about how a QuickBooks system can meet the needs of your small business today. Contact us at (330) 244-8880